The Rocky Zapata Safety Consultants are committed to assisting every client meet or exceed their safety goals and meet all OSHA training requirements and regulations.
Our safety professionals provide safety consulting and management to assist you in protecting your most valuable resource, “your employees”.
Within our safety consulting arena, we provide our clients with a Safe Assist Program – Mock OSHA Inspections and Site Audits – Safety Program Assessments – Risk Assessments (Loss Control Audits) – Citation and Claim Defense – and On-Site Medical Services.
The Rocky Zapata Safety Consultants can provide both, a temporary or a permanent experienced safety professional to protect your most valuable resource, “your employees”. Our staff is equipped to work across many industries, including construction, pipeline, power, manufacturing, shipping/receiving, warehouse, assembly, chemical processing, service, maintenance, laboratory, and healthcare operations located anywhere in the United States and Latin America.
Our staff will act with the authority of the most senior manager on site with regard to safety matters. They will detect hazards and potential hazards, determine potential corrective action solutions, and work with the client to ensure timely action is taken to abate hazards.
Rather than shouldering the expense of permanent safety personnel, employ the exact expertise you need, only during the time period you need it.
What is the benefit of using us for both your temporary or permanent safety staffing?
- No unemployment and payroll taxes to deal with.
- No cost of workers’ compensation to you.
- No employee benefits expense.
- Reduced risk and liability.
- No additional training cost.
- Each of our employees are subject to pre-employment drug screenings and background check
The Rocky Zapata Safety Consultants is a premier safety and OSHA training provider – onsite training courses are provided in both English and Spanish. Your training courses can be scheduled at our facility, your location, or on your project site. Our experienced instructors tailor approaches to your organization’s needs and offer a high-caliber educational experience through interactive tools and innovative exercises.
- OSHA 10-Hr Construction & General Industry
- OSHA 30-Hr Construction & General Industry
- Powered Industrial Vehicles (Forklift)
- Aerial Lifts (Articulating Boom Lift, Scissor Lift)
- Hazard Communication/GHS
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Basic CPR/AED and First Aid
- Basic Rigging and Signalman
- Confined Space Entry
- Excavation & Training
- Workplace Violence
- Fall Protection
- Fire Protection
- Respiratory Protection
- DOT Flagger Trained and Many More